PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE ("THE SITE" OR "THIS SITE"). THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO THE USER ("YOU") BY THE BUSINESS IDENTIFIED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE OF THIS SITE ("COMPANY", "US" OR "WE"). The terms "Company", "we", "us", "our" and "ours" when used in these Terms and Conditions mean the Company, and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, branches, or affiliates.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. By using this Site, or accessing any information on this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the following Terms and Conditions, do not use the Site or download any materials from the Site. This Site is a business and commercial site, and as such, it is not intended for children or minors. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between us and you regarding your use of this Site and form a legally binding agreement. Any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to your use of this Site or its content, and the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, are specifically disclaimed and superseded by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by us without notice to you. These Terms and Conditions will be updated periodically and you should review these Terms and Conditions prior to using this Site, and again from time to time when you return to this Site. If you cannot access these Terms and Conditions via the Internet, we can provide a copy of the most recent Terms and Conditions by e-mail upon request.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF) AND THE USE OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF), IS NOT INTENDED, AND IS PROHIBITED, WHERE SUCH ACCESS OR USE VIOLATES APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
2. Ownership. The content, text, organization, selection and arrangement of elements, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and all other matters related to the Site, including without limitation, the "look and feel" of this Site, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights and are our property or are included with the permission of the rights owner and are protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws. You do not acquire ownership rights when viewing this Site. You may not use, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any content or material on this Site, except as expressly permitted by Sections 4 and 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Trademarks. All logos, product names, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and/or trade names displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on this Site are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ours or our affiliates or other third parties. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any third party marks is strictly prohibited. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of our marks, except as expressly allowed by Sections 4 and 5, is strictly prohibited.
4. Limited Right to Use the Site. (a) You may view, print or download any content, graphic, form or document from the Site so long as such activity is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not in any manner modify, copy, transmit, display, post, perform, reproduce, license, publish, distribute, assign, sublicense, sell, or create a derivative work from or make other use of the content of this Site. No part of any content, form or document accessible at this Site may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, without our express written authorization. Any such authorization granted does not include any transfer of title.
(b) Your activities on the Site shall not: (i) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (ii) contain or subject this Site to any virus, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (iii) create liability or cause us or our affiliates to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; (iv) place an undue burden on the software and hardware used in connection with the Site, (v) directly or indirectly result in the transmission of spam, junk mail, or other unsolicited mass emails; (vi) seek to obtain sensitive or personally identifiable information from other users of the Site; or (vii) modify or alter any part of this Site, including, without limitation by (A) providing a link directly or indirectly to any other site from this Site, or (B) modifying or altering any material on this Site. In addition, posting or transmitting of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violation of any law is strictly prohibited.
(c) Without our express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the Site.
(d) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and judgment, and without liability of any kind to you, to terminate, change, or suspend your access to the Site for any reason, at any time, without notice.
5. Linking to the Site. Except as provided in this Section 5, all links from your web site to the Site must receive our prior written approval. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we hereby consent to links from your web site to the Site which: (a) have the limited purpose of promoting our goods and services; (b) only link to the homepage of the Site and not to “deeper” pages or graphics of the Site; (c) do not use any of our trademarks or logos for the form of the link or otherwise; (d) do not suggest an affiliation with or endorsement by us of you or your products or services; (e) do not place the Site in a frame within your web site when the link is activated; and (f) do not cause confusion with, dilute, or damage our reputation or goodwill or any of our goods or services, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate the above consent at any time in our sole discretion. Persons or entities providing access to this Site via a link from another website are solely responsible for the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services of, or available through, the source website and for any representations made or impressions created concerning us or our affiliates. Any approval or consent given by us as described above is given without assumption of any liability by us relating to such links, and we hereby disclaim any such liability. Any person or entity providing access to, or information relating to this Site, whether by link or otherwise, is responsible for bringing these Terms and Conditions to the attention of the person receiving such access or information. Failure to do so shall not result in liability to us.
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We have the right, in our sole discretion, but not any obligation, to refuse, modify or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site and to terminate, change, or suspend (temporarily or permanently) any aspect of the Site (or the entire Site) at any time and from time to time, without notice or liability to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right without any liability to remove any material that we in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of any provision hereof or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, and our respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any liability, loss, claim, fine, penalty, and expense, including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions and/or your access or use of the Site or any of the information, materials, products, or services available through this Site.
8. No Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability. All references on this Site to information, materials, products and services apply to information, materials, products and services available in the countries or jurisdictions specified with respect to such information only, unless otherwise stated. Nothing in this Site constitutes an offer to buy or sell our products or services in any jurisdiction. This website is for information purposes only.
(a) THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED FROM, AT OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (1) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (2) WARRANTIES RELATING TO TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (3) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS, IN THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR ANY PART OF IT, (4) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THIS SITE OR ITS AVAILABILITY AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (5) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, AND (6) WARRANTIES RELATING TO WEBSITES TO WHICH THIS SITE IS LINKED, AND ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE OR THE SITE ITSELF MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material on this Site or any website with which it is linked. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties. Accordingly some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you. We do not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affected hereby.
(b) NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE THAT: (1) RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, OR (2) IS CAUSED BY VIRUSES THAT INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE, IN EACH CASE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 U.S. WE DO NOT SEEK TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
(c) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED BY US WITHOUT THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS.
9. Limitations on Information. Reliance on the contents of this Site for any purpose by you is at your sole risk. All standards, specifications, technical discussions, and reports included on this Site are advisory only. Neither we nor our affiliates shall be responsible for any errors of any kind (typographical or otherwise).
10. Use of Information Provided by the User. We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use all information regarding your use of this Site and all information provided by you in any manner consistent with our Privacy Statement. By submitting material to us, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of the Site to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user’s personal use. You grant us the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any materials made available on the Site by you.
11. Privacy Statement. Our Privacy Statement, as it may change from time to time, is a part of these Terms and Conditions. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge you have read and understood the terms of our Privacy Statement and that you agree with it. Neither we nor our affiliates shall be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, that may result from any violation of the Privacy Statement.
12. Links to Third Party Web Sites. The Site may contain links and/or advertisements to other web sites as a convenience to you. Those sites are not operated or controlled by us. Neither we nor our affiliates are responsible for the actions, content, accuracy opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services provided through such web sites, or made available through these resources or appearing in such websites. Neither we nor our affiliates shall have any liability to you for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly, caused or alleged to have been caused as a result of your use or reliance on such websites. We have not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness, or conformance with applicable laws and regulations any of these sites. Inclusion of any linked web site on the Site does not imply approval, acceptance, or endorsement of the linked web site or any of the products and services made available through such website by us. We do not make any representations whatsoever, or give any warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, or otherwise about any websites which you may access through the Site, the content thereof, or the products and/or services made available through such websites. If you decide to leave the Site and access these other websites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of such websites will apply to you while on such websites.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached by clicking on the Copyright Agent link on this site.
14. Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information about us and our affiliates. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, we and our affiliates disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about entities other than us and our affiliates contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
15. Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions and the agreement created by your acceptance of them through your use of the Site shall be treated as though executed and performed in Minnesota, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to conflict of law principles. Access to, or use of, this Site or information, materials, products and/or services on this Site may be prohibited by law in certain countries or jurisdictions. We do not make any representations or warranties regarding the use of or access to this Site outside of the jurisdiction of the business set forth under the copyright notice at the bottom of the home page of this Site and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this Site. Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred and all actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in these Terms and Conditions. The language in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be brought solely in state or federal courts located in the State of Minnesota. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extra-territorial service of process. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that breach of these Terms and Conditions is taking place or originating. Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall control. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site and neither we nor you have any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect whatsoever or to take any action which shall be binding on the other, except as authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
16. Contacting Us. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or any other matter, please click on the Contact Us link on this site.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to this Site and find it informative. Thank you.